12 März, 2011

"Marley and Me" by John Grogan

My Oh My! What a book. What Muse kissed Grogan when he sat down, powered up his PC and wrote this masterpiece. I bow my head to the talent this man has and I say - from the bottom to my heart, Thank you Man! Thank you man for turning my past, say, week, or so, into a constant zigzag of silly giggles, astounded frowns and - I admit it, shamefully so - the odd tear here and there ... sniff!
If you think, ladies and gents, that this book is about dogs, then you are ... RIGHT ... of course, but not only, far from it. The topics this book really is about are family and friendship ... and love. And believe me, I was as skeptical as you might be at the moment, but the millions of readers that voted "Marley and Me" International Bestseller didn't err ... not this time.
So, to make a long story short, I give "Marley and Me" 2 thumbs up, 5 out of 5 smileys. Enjoy this must-read, and remember, you can read a book for the first time only once.





Can these eyes lie?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen